The TRCM relies upon the community's generosity to support music education and performance in the region.
See ways below for ideas on who and what you can support and for how long? You can specify where and how your donation is spent.
- Bursaries for students who find the cost of individual music tuition out of their reach. Or a scholarship as part of our annual scholarship competition.
- Individual tuition for one student for one term – $390
- Individual tuition for one student for one year – $1560
- Ensemble fee for one student for one term – $118
- Ensemble fee for one student for one year – $472
- Fuel costs for a Con teacher to travel 50km’s to schools outside of Tamworth region for one term – $910
- Replace an aging upright piano in a studio – $8000+
- Purchase a music stand - $100
- Make a donation to assist with maintenance of our lovely building.
- Donate towards the cost of instruments for our Early Childhood Music Program.
- Donate towards the cost of instruments for our Regional Youth Orchestra
- Donate towards the cost of instruments that are available for students to hire.
- Donate to help us offer low-cost School Holiday Programs.
- Donate to support concerts by our talented teachers.
ALL DONATIONS ARE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED AND TAX DEDUCTABLE.
Please call our office on 67666911 for more details or send an email to email@example.com